Services for Private Persons
Our clients often seek legal advice and assistance on their private matters. Therefore, we ensure that they receive quality legal help and expertise on the following issues:
● Personal property
○ Transactions with private property;
○ Property related tax issues;
○ Legal issues related to restructuring of property;
○ Damages to property.
○ advice on inheritance issues;
○ enforcing inheritance rights;
○ legal support in inheritance related disputes.
● Family law
○ prenuptial/marriage agreements;
○ division of property;
○ dissolution of marriage;
○ child maintenance and alimony payments;
○ custody over children;
○ parental rights
○ provide advice and assistance on issues related to clients’ employment rights;
○ legal assistance in cases of illegal dismissal, non-payment of wages or other payments, and other types of employment related disputes.
○ see the related section